- It’s fun!
- It gives you an opportunity to do something new creatively.
- Taking photos consistently will help you improve as a photographer.
- Sometimes depending on who issues the challenge you can potentially earn money and other prizes.
- It gives you an excuse to start taking photos.
- It can get you out of your comfort zone.
- Did I mention it’s fun?
That’s right it’s time for another photo challenge!
As you may have guessed, I’m going to patriate in a photo challenge this upcoming August. I found this list by theidearoom floating out on the web and well just ignore the fact that the list says 2019, at least i think it says 2019, it’s not blending very well.
If you’ve been following this blog you may recall that back in December I participated in one of these challenges. If you’re interested in viewing that gallery feel free to follow the link here. But what if I don’t post for x amount of days? That’s okay! If you’re just participating in a photo challenge just for fun or as an excuse to practice your craft then by all means participate for as long as you desire. This time I’ll post the results of the challenge at the end of month as the last time i attempted one of these I felt rather rushed and I’d like to avoid that this time around.